CARE FOR JEWELRY INSTRUCTIONS
We all like to have our jewelry last a lifetime. It is important to care for your collegiate bracelets. Here are basic instructions to care for all styles:
- Sterling Silver 925 with two tone 14K gold plated bangles or cuffs.
- Avoid any water and chemicals with any jewelry.
- The silver only can be cleaned with a soft cloth and only rubbing minimally with a non abrasive cleaner. Avoid contact with the plated gold or it may rub gold off.
- The gold plated accents on all pieces can be cleaned minimally with cotton and very minimal amount of mild soap and water. Rub minimally.
- Gold plated is not made to last forever but will last years if avoiding wear and tear with use. Perfumes and hairspray can tarnish jewelry very easily.
- If your jewelry needs re-plating the silver or gold accents we will do this for a service fee of $40.00 plus shipping. Please contact us and we will give you instructions.
- Silver cloths are also available on our website for purchase.
- We want you to wear and enjoy your special peace of jewelry you have received.
Thank you from everyone at COLLEGIATE SILVER!